Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The best way to lose fat in thighs, legs, stomach, and underarms?

I'm sixteen, female, between 5'5 and 5'6 and around 114lbs. I'm not necessarily fat, but I do have some extra pounds I'd like to drop, specifically fat in my thighs, legs, stomach, and even my underarms. No, not my actual arms, but the area around my armpit. I know it might sound weird, but I've always had a small amount of loose skin there that folds over and looks strange in tank tops and such. Exercises, diet plans, everything you have. I've already started cutting down on things such as soda and adding extra salt, I just need a few tips and good exercises to start doing. I'd prefer to have all this lost by the time I start school school again (so around mid-August). Thanks for all the help. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment