Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did I screw up my first date?!?

We're sixteen. It was our first official date although we've been hanging out a lot lately. We had a great time and we laughed and held hands and cuddled during the movie. It was a group date and as they were dropping me off, my boyfriend said he'd walk me in. I kindof laughed and said "Reallly...?" Because I thought he was just kidding. He was serious and he did. He had been popping mints and chewing gum all night so I thought he was going to kiss me, but as I got almost to my house he said really quickly "Well, I'll go now!!" and went really quickly back to the car. I felt like my comment like "Really?" made him think I didn't want him to kiss me, and I did. I don't want to bring it up because I'm embarrased. What can I do to make this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment