Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can i get emancipated?

Alright, this is a little confusing so bare with me please.. I'm 15 years old, my parents are divorced, i live in Alabama with my mother, my father lives in Georgia. I want to be emancipated as soon as possible. My Boyfriend will be 18 in October and has agreed to let me live with him. To be emancipated i know you must prove you can pay rent, utilities and essentials. I also know you can automatically emancipated in the state of Georgia if married. And you can get married if pregnant at 16 with no parental or court consent.. My boyfriend and i have full intentions of getting married. So, if i am sixteen become pregnant and get married, i can be emancipated. Is there any easier route i can take towards getting emancipated? I am fully aware i can not be emancipated at age 15. But my situation at home is terrible and i don't want to continue to live like this. So if anyone could please help it'd be greatly appreciated.. If you would like to talk to me about my situation at home you can email me and i'll further explain. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment