Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet 16 business card/website invitations?

Okay so my Sweet 16 is coming up and I've been looking for ideas to make it really unique and impressive! The other day my mom told me about this awesome invitation idea that involved giving out "business cards" that said Casey's Sweet Sixteen, and had a website on them. The idea is that you go to the website for all the information about the party, pictures of me with my friends and family, and it could have a place where the guests could request songs for the DJ to play at the party! I loved the idea and thought it was totally perfect for my party! The problem is I can't find the website where my mom found out about this! If anyone knows the website or has any information or other cool ideas for my party I'd really appreciate it!! :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment